Protai is a new AI-powered startup for drug discovery. We are focusing on proteomics to develop novel therapeutics for a variety of complex diseases. We are looking for a highly motivated scientist with deep research skills and a computational orientation to join our team.
- Design and execute research experiments from existing or newly acquired data.
- Perform cross-discipline data analysis combining omics data, medical records and classical biology experiments.
- Perform extensive literature reviews to support software development efforts.
- Participate in a state-of-the-art discovery process to introduce novel therapy options to the clinic to treat a variety of diseases with unmet needs.
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team of software, AI, chemistry and clinical professionals.
- PhD in biology/computational biology (preferably focusing on cancer/development/immunity)
- Solid and deep understanding of molecular cell biology.
- Strong background in cancer research – advantage.
- Orientation in statistics and bioinformatic techniques and resources.
- At least 3 years of experience with hands-on analysis of grand scale omic data.
- Experience with proteomics data analysis - advantage.
- Versatile experience in bench work (including but not limited to NGS) - advantage.
- A team player, with ability to work independently.
- Can do attitude.