Protai is a new AI-powered startup for drug discovery. We are focusing on proteomics to develop novel therapeutics for a variety of complex diseases. We are looking for a highly motivated computational biologist with deep scientific and computational capabilities to join our team.
- Design the architecture and be highly involved in the implementation of our bioinformatics pipeline.
- Analyze huge volumes of multi-omic human derived data.
- Use and develop machine learning and statistical modeling tools to extract meaningful biological insights.
- Be involved in combating a variety of diseases - all aimed at the introduction of novel therapies to the clinic.
- PhD in computational biology or a related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- Hands on experience in code development in python and R.
- At least 3 years of experience with hands on analysis of grand scale omic data.
- A team player, with ability to work independently.
- Solid understanding of molecular and cell biology together with bioinformatic tools and techniques.
- experience with proteomics data analysis - advantage.
- Can do attitude.