Protai is an early stage drug discovery startup that leverages the combination of Proteomics, protein networks and Machine Learning to develop novel therapeutics for a variety of complex diseases.
We are looking for a machine learning engineer to join our core team.
Apply if you are interested to
- Make an impact on patients' lives. We are literally fighting cancer with software and algorithms.
- Solve complex, multi disciplinary research problems at the intersection of computer science, biology and medicine.
- Work with the best engineers and researchers across multiple fields - software, algorithms, bioinformatics, biology, oncology.
- Conduct algorithmic research and development on various computational biology problems across the Protai pipeline.
- Develop and deploy scalable, production ready algorithms.
- Continuously keep up to date with the state of the art in deep learning and computational biology.
- Thoroughly evaluate dataset completeness and model performance.
- Help define the technological strategy of the company.
- Industry experience of at least 6 years.
- Industry experience in machine learning positions of at least 3 years.
- Hands-on experience of bringing models from research to production.
- Python proficiency is a must.
- Experience with deep learning techniques & tools - CNNs, RNNs, LSTMs, Transformers, attention, BERT, Keras, PyTorch, Tensorflow.
- Advantage - Experience with GNNs (Graph neural networks).
- Bsc is a must. MSc/PhD is an advantage.